Tuesday, January 10, 2012

URBAN EARS



So yesterday I FINALLY got new head phones!! They're from the ingeniously creative and stylish line called Urban Ears. I've been seeing all types of hipsters rocking these lately and my only question has been, "what's the sounds like hipster?" and "im a hipster too, where can i buy???" and FINALLY I HAVE and let me say, they are personally the best headphones I've ever owned. In relation to the price ($60 and yes ninja I gots 10% off cuz the box was open) they are highly innovative, the sound is immaculate, and the look is incredible. To me, I got MORE than what I paid for. Kudos Urban Ears. You be rockin my socks.

(I made my purchase at Tekserve the one and only tech store you ever need visit.. hipsters)

hahaha



I nick-named them my "Kill Bills" aka my "Beatrix Kiddos" and/or my "kiddos"



exoh
KALAE ALL DAY
aka
Kalaemity Jane
aka
Ebryonic Crusadah
aka
Afro Samurai