Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pixlrsaywhat?

So I found this new website a few days ago and I told myself not to tell anyone about it because then EVERYONE would be using it and it no longer would be "cool" or "fun" etc, but I realized that I must share dope things on my blog with the people that follow me and want a little insight to my life and the things I find amazing so,, in the spirit of sharing I present to you, PIXLR.COM

REASONS WHY THIS SITE IS AMAZING
Well, firstly, they use the words "vintage," "retro," and "free" which are pretty much my three favorite words :)
Secondly, they have all these fantastic filters that turn ordinary pics, into extraordinary pics! (see examples below)
Thirdly, its FREE! Wait, did I say that already? Oh, okay so you catch my drift.

This site is the beezneez and that means it is SSWWWWEEEEEEEETTTT!

BEFORE


AFTER


So, just do this one thing.
Promise me you want OVERKILL this.
Have fun, be creative, but if I see these pics every where I'll throw up and never want to use it again, so don't spoil it for me!

Okay okay okay,,

exoh
KALAE
<3!<3?<3.