Monday, March 16, 2009

KALAESHOW

"I am an excitable person that only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger than reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls" -SOCRATES

I learned about this quote in yoga class today and had to share it with all of you because I feel it completely embodies my views and perceptions of the world around me in the most simple, comprehensible way.

I hope that you will find yourself at my show this friday at Penn Hotel (8pm sharp)

Photobucket

March 20th (friday)
Penn Hotel (Penn station)
1,2,3 to 34th street (across from madison square garden)
show time 8pm
cover $15
RSVP@ forthefanz.com to ensure you get some free stuff at the show!

ps. Its sponored by Source mag and theres limited space so RSVP!

KALAEISCOOL