Monday, June 25, 2012

Yoga For The Artist

+ =So my good friend and newly certified Prana Yoga Instructor, Kacper Chudzik just combined my two favorite things into one amazing event. "Yoga For The Artist." Prana Yoga class (for mad cheap btw) plus a Jam session (w/basic art supplies provided)! This will be an hour yoga class with an additional 30-60 mins of Jamming/live art afterwards. What more could you ask for? I don't know how many times I've walked out of a Yoga class and thought to myself, "I need to make music RIGHT NOW" well now there will be a group of artists coming together to make this dream happen. Im so excited! If you are at all interested FREE classes will be offered the second week of July!! Email: YogaForTheArtist@gmail.com to sign up!"During the yoga session we will be using ancient sound work to move our emotional body around bring our energy higher so that at the end of the class we will be ready to explode with inspiration." -Kacper Chudzik exohKALAE