Sunday, April 17, 2011

"The Sun, The Moon & The Stars" is now on itunes!!!


(Click HERE to purchase on itunes!)

You can now find me on itunes!!!! I just popped my itunes cherry!! This is all so exciting!! I tried to call my mom, but she's not answering her phone!! hahaha! Well, "The Sun, The Moon & The Stars" w/SciryL Cooper is FINALLY out! I feel like we've spent EONS trying to get this EP to the masses so I wanted to give you guys a little background on the music.

For those of you who are familiar with "AFROMATiKNEOHiPPiEROCK*SOLEMUZiK" there was a hidden track at the end called "Eclipse." I wrote this song about a year and a half ago to a bassa nova track produced by Tstylz and it became a fan favorite. To my surprise less than a week after recording it, SciryL surprised me with his own version called "Gravity" which completely took my breath away. He is such a talented MC and lyricist I was STUNNED by his singing ability. After listening to his POV I wrote a response and the song became a call and response between male and female celestial bodies, beckoning each other and thats how the title track "The Sun, The Moon & The Stars" came into play. Once we had this concept we kept it rolling and "Space Travel" came about as our more "Hip Hop/Dance" version.

After performing these songs ALL of NYC there became a high demand for the music so we made the lovely, hard hitting, rhyme spitting intro track "S&M" (Sun and Moon) and put all this great music together to make "The Sun, The Moon & The Stars" EP.

I really hope you enjoy it. I will post the lyrics soon.

Ex.oH
KALAE

ps.Please spread the word!