Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spectacular Curry Pate (Raw Soul Recipe)

First let me start by saying that I have felt amazing the last two days. I think I have quadrupled my productivity and the food is just so surprisingly delicious! That being said, going Raw/Live aint no joke! It can be time consuming and tedious at times but I think its MORE than worth it. Try out this recipe, I really LOVE it and I think you will too.

Curry Vegetable Pate (1 quart)

2 cups soaked walnuts
1/2 chopped medium zucchini
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon agave
Sea salt to taste
Water as needed (very little)

Process all ingredient in food processor until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors as desired. Serve on napa cabbage, nori sheet or collard leaf. Store in refrigerator for several days.

*I think this tastes best with the Nori rap but I LOVE Nori so..

I hope you try and enjoy! Let me and Steph know how it goes and post your own variations!

I'll post a live Vanilla Bean Ice Cream thats DELICIOUS later..

Later..