Monday, October 26, 2009

When I say "KALAE" yall say..

"AAAAALLLL DAAAYYYYYYY"
Photobucket
Special shouts to all those that made it out to "Show and Prove" the outcome made me pretty wet.. So THANKS to all those who contributed to the moisture.. I have to take a moment to say how grateful I am to have witnessed true HERstory in the making with the beautiful Goddesses that also graced the stage; Gypsy Flesh, G.N.U. and Zarinah.. You ladies are glorious and we really tore the house down that night.. XOX
Photobucket
Brooklyn Bodega Radio played some audio on the last show of me performing "Brooklyn Boyz" live.. Listen up and look at the pic simultaneously-you'll almost think you're there.. ;-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

http://www.brooklynbodega.com/2009/10/23/october-23rd-brooklyn-bodega-radio/