Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vibe.com and other news about Kitkats

I am a deusch. Mostly, because I don't know how to spell dusch. And Im gonna keep saying doosh until spell check stops underlining it with a squiggly red line! DOUSH DOCHE DOUCHE .. Omg. I gotta come clean, I asked my amazingly brilliant boyfriend how to spell it. Anywho, I didn't put my music video "20KitKats 4the RiffRaff" on here. How could I forget? I also havent talked about my vibe.com post either, so here goes

VIBE.com



SHARE IT! "like" it love it marry it have some kids with it HERE

Okay, and now the video embedded here just so ya know ya can listen, watch, masturbate to like 800 times a day.



And before I leave you I wanna talk about make up cuz in this video I got a lil lipstick on but in a video i recently shot i chose to go at it sans face batter and I was wondering what the world view on this was. I sure Erykah dont cake up. Most guys I know arent spending an hour in make up before they shoot a video so why must I? I guess I dont have to.. like i said i didnt and this video I just had some lipstick on-i was directing the video and it has like 18 people in it plus this one high maintenance light fixture. I didnt really have time to be all fussy about how i looked.. I think i turned out looking fine but I wanna know ppls personal opinions about this because I wont do one or the other all the time but i do feel like im taking a stand and making a statement when i go with out the face batter. LEt me know what you think..

exoh
KALAE