Sunday, July 31, 2011

The O.G. EP is finally available on itunes!



So, as some of you may or may not know, the O.G.EP is LONG OVERDUE. Let me tell you a little bit about what the O.G.EP is about. Last year I lifted an album called "AFROMATIKNEOHIPPIEROCK*SOLEMUZIK" that was really well received but NEVER released on itunes because of the massive amounts of sampling used by producers. All original beats. Almost all samples. SO, my team made an EP using the few songs that had no samples, an amazing remix by Komplexx and an acoustic original song written, composed, played and recorded by yours truly. This EP is important to those unfamiliar with Afromatic, and for those of you who know it well, please take the time to listen to the remix of "O.G.LYRIKALBOOKBAGGER" and "Feel (DEMO)" as they are new and wonderful! I hope you all will continue to support me and my music. This is what I do for a living, 25/8 so show some love and spread the message to your loved ones.. and your enemies.. and acquaintances.. May PEACE be with you.

Purchase The O.G.EP HERE

Purchase AFROMATIKNEOHIPIEROCK*SOLEMUZIK HERE

exoh
KALAE

ps. "Pass Times & Crass Lines" will be available late august! Keep an eye out and an ear open!