Monday, February 21, 2011

MTV| Rah Digga| SouthPaw; recipe for success!


Hey beautiful folks that check out my blog daily or whenever it crosses ur mind, I have another show to tell u about! woohoo! Its gonna be at SouthPaw on thursday and for all u thumbsuckers aka under age folk, no worries! Its 18+!!! Anywho, Rah Digga is headlining and that to me is awesome enough, but to add whip cream to an already delicious savory cheesecake, MTV will be shooting my performance that night. Why, you ask? Cuz im awesome. So if you have never seen me live, thursday night is the time for that to happen. If you have seen me live but last year, you gotta check out this years material. If you already saw me this year than you know it will be a dope show so invite your friends who havent seen me and come again! Did i cover all my basis?? Great. See you there.

XO KALAE