Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Datura Stramonium ft. YC the Cynic



Wattup SUCKASSSSSS!!!! Hahahahaha nah, Gods and God'esses ;-) I wanted to hit you with a new joint I released today off of my HIGHLY anticipated second project called "Past Times & Crass Lines" due for release Februaury 15th 2011- OH YEA!!! You can check out the song and download it on my bandcamp HERE
And when you realize how dope it is and how much you love it, please visit these blogs and comment, comment, COMMENT!!!

2dopeboyz.com (Check out YC The Cynic's joint "Mr.Bown" and my single is right below ;-)
Kevin Nottingham

And also Nicolas Heller released a mad ALERT mixtape today "Free Shabazz" which you can also find my new single on! It features many dope underground cats like YC The Cynic, Homeboy Sandman, C-Rayz Walz, Fresh Daily and MORE. Download and comment like its nobody's business below

Okayplayer.com

Thanks a bunch XO

KALAE