Monday, March 29, 2010

Love having a blog..

who doesn't? You get to write anything you want whenever you want and assume that hundreds of thousands of people are looking at it religiously.. Right? Ok so maybe i have like 40 followers and the occasional passer by but my cup overflow'th..

Anywho, shows and stuff and what not, goes a little something like diissss

March 31st, 8pm Columbia show with Sciryl and Turnstylz, headliner:BLITZ THE (fricken) AMBASSADOR!
Photobucket
He is completely and utterly amazing and this show is free.99 so no excuses.Come early and check out all the talent.. I personally can wait-however i will be bouncing early to make it to my next show..

March 31st, 11pm Public Assembly "Show and Prove" reunion show! Say what now? Remember back in October when I was in the all female "Show and Prove" (CMJ edition) and i won?? Remember that? I do.. Anyways i was invited to be part of the reunion show and as far as im concerned, this is my ticket into Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival so COME THROUGH, SHOW LOVE, and let them know that you want more female representation at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival ie: me ;-)
Photobucket

Im also artist of the week on AdamsWorldBlog so check it out and leave comments!!
CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Remeber that my album just came out and to support independent artists!! Especially ones that you love and want to hear more from! (ie: ME lol)
BUY AFROMATIKNEOHIPPIEROCK*SOLEMUZIK HERE

Much Love GODS and GODDESSES
XOXOOXXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO

KALAE