Friday, February 3, 2012

Q-Tip covered for Questo Pesto at BK BOwl last night..



and I was hype. Abstract made an announcement that he was gonna play two more songs. I made up my mind.. It was now or never.. I turned to my friend Amanda Velez and said "I'ma ask Q-Tip to dance with me" she said "Go do it." She didn't think I was gonna do it.
I did though.
I walked to the front of the DJ booth and stared at him till he looked down at me. Then I mouthed-very clearly- COME DANCE WITH ME -hand jesters and all.
He said ok.
Came down.
Danced with me.
BONG.
Ladies, the lesson of the story is the worst they can say is "NO."
And then I woulda STILL had a story- "Yo, last night I asked Q-tip to dance with me and he said NO :p LAME!" hahahah see?
Don't just be alive. LIVE.

Shouts to Abstract for being awesome and VERY GENTLEMANLY when dancing with me.

AHHHHHHH

He's a LEGEND. Do you know that? ATCQ BIOTCHES!!!

Q Tip - "Gettin' Up" from ben dickinson on Vimeo.